1855 Plan Details
Chapter Improvement Projects
- Main Room Reflooring
- Internal & External House Repainting
- Kitchen Renovations
- Bathroom Remodelling
- Derby Days
- Haunted House
- Sorority Philanthropy Event Involvement
Chapter Operation Costs
- Event Security
- Event Promotions & Marketing
- Venue Bookings
- Physical Signage Printing
1855 Donor Recognition
The Delta Omicron chapter will recognize your gracious donations in various forms:
- All donors will regularly receive Chapter newsletters containing information regarding the ongoing of the Chapter. Additionally, all donor names will be listed in the newsletter. Chapter newsletters are sent out to all Delta Omicron alumni.
- All donors will be recognized on the Delta Omicron website.
- Donors who give $1,855 or more to Delta Omicron will have their name placed on an "1855 Donors" plaque, which will be displayed in the mainroom of the Chapter House.
- Donors who give $1,855 or more to Delta Omicron will be recognized during the annual Sweetheart Ball, Delta Omicron's most formal event held in Vancouver.